Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016

123 Challenge - September 2016 - Guest Designer - Sandy Golding

Welcome back to our September 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Sandy Golding....


Hi I am Sandy Golding and I live North Queensland, Australia. There is so much inspiration online so I am honoured to be a guest designer here at 123Challenge's online community.

The main inspiration for my layouts is my family & our travels but finding the time to scrap is always a challenge as there is more photos to scrap then time.

Before scrapbooking I was mainly a card maker & stamper, but after doing a few handmade scrapbook albums as gifts I was hooked.  Around 2012 I started scrapbooking seriously after first doing some online classes and then attending a Scrapbook expo in Brisbane.

I don’t have a particular scrapbook style as I love the diversity that scrapbooking offers. From mixed media to clean and simple from off the page to traditional album pages I like to make it all.
You can view Sandy's Blog here: http://sandycreativespace.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the beautiful layout that Sandy has created with the Inspiration Board for our September 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our September 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our generous sponsors for September - 2 Crafty, Funky Flairs Studio and Scrapbook Fantasies.





1 comment: