Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2016

123 Challenge - September 2016 - Guest Designer - Rachel Dutko

Welcome back to our September 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Rachel Dutko....


Hi! My name is Rachel and I live in Adelaide with my husband and our 2 young boys.
I first started scrapbooking about 10 years ago, but after a big break I rediscovered it with a life-changing passion about 2 years ago.
I love the fact that scrapbooking allows me to express my creativity and document my precious memories at the same time.
I am currently on the Design Teams for 'Scrap The Boys' and 'Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia' challenge blogs, as well as the Paper Flourish Kit Club.
I really like using mixed media, texture, and learning new techniques. I think my style is fun, bright, and sometimes messy, 'boy' pages.
Thank you to 123 for having me!
You can view Rachel's Blog here: http://sequinsandstarsandlittletoycars.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the beautiful layout that Rachel has created with the Inspiration Board for our September 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our September 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our generous sponsors for September - 2 Crafty, Funky Flairs Studio and Scrapbook Fantasies.





No comments:

Post a Comment