Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

123 Challenge - May 2016 - Guest Designer - Ewelina

Welcome back to our May 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Ewelina




Hi!  My name is Ewelina and I live in a beautiful area of South Yorkshire, England. I am Polish but I moved to England 11years ago and never looked back.   I have been scrapbooking for about a year now and have had an amazing journey so far! I started out by decorating my planner but that wouldn’t allow me to experiment fully with the mixed media as much as I wanted so I expanded into making mixed media folders and cards for my penpals and have since then developed immensely. I now mostly do 12x12 mixed media layouts as well as continue treating my penpals to my random creations. I love building up layers and using different textures. I love using stencils and texture paste and layering colour over them. I also love flowers - they add another dimension to the page and make it softer even when the colours are ‘in your face’; they are 'the feminine touch' I like to add to my work.
You can view Ewelina's Blog here: https://ewelinkag.wordpress.com/

And this is the beautiful layout that Ewelina has created with the Inspiration Board for our May 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our May 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our generous sponsors for May - Scrapbook Divas and Scrapbook Fantasies.


No comments:

Post a Comment