Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

123 Challenge January 2016 - Guest Design Team Member - Jane Howden

Welcome back to our January 2016 Challenge and our fabulously talented Guest Design Team Member - Jane Howden:


Hi, I’m Jane, 

I have been scrapping now for well over ten years using this wonderful craft as both my creative outlet and a way to preserve my family’s precious memories.   I have to admit my hobby has become somewhat of an obsession and now is a very large part of my life – my overflowing craft room can attest to that!  I love to scrap using both traditional paper and digital methods, mixing my pages equally amongst these two styles depending on my mood at the time. I have recently been playing around with project life style pocket pages to document family travel – it is a great way to process a lot of photographs reasonably quickly.  My personal layout style has evolved over the years and while I will happily try a mix of varied techniques, I do tend to lean towards a clean, relatively simple style with heavy emphasis on white space.  I like to capture not only those special events in our lives but also our everyday moments too.
  
Thank you to 123 Challenge Blog for letting me join in with you this month.  I love challenges – it is always fun to let my creative imagination run wild.  

Be sure to visit Jane's Blog:  http://scrappiecesofme.blogspot.com.au/

And now for Jane's interpretation of this months Inspiration Board:


And this is our January 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:



And our generous January sponsor is.....

Scrapbook Fantasies




No comments:

Post a Comment