Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

123 Challenge September 2015 - Guest Design Team Member - Judith Armstrong

Welcome back to our September 123 Challenge and our first Guest Design Team Member - Judith Armstrong....

I have two teenage children and work part time from home. I have been scrapping for 8 ½ years now. Initally I started with the idea of presenting my family history research in a visual way but once I discovered the online world of scrapbooking things changed and I became hooked. I love the challenge of creating something that gives me pleasure and will bring back memories for those involved. I am also a keen photographer so scrapbooking gives me an outlet to display my photos. I love trying new techniques and using a range of mediums and textures.
You can view Judith's Blog here: http://judith-pagesofmemories.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the beautiful layout that Judith has created with the Inspiration Board for our September 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our September 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And links to our generous September sponsors.....

Scrapbook Divas


Scrapbook Fantasies


No comments:

Post a Comment