Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

123 March 2015 Challenge - Guest Creative Team Member - Sandra Nicholls

Welcome back to our 123 Challenge for March and our Guest Creative Team Member Sandra Nicholls.


My name is Sandra Nicholls and I live in Brisbane Qld.  I started making cards when our first baby was born about 10years ago and then not long after started doing scrapbooking.  I did have a few years off as our kids were 3 under 3. 
I love now doing lots of mixed media stuff and adding lots of texture and flowers.  Must have flowers!
I started my blog about 10months ago so I could start entering competitions. 

I am on Bella Paperie, a2z Scrapbooking and Sketchabilities Design Teams.

You can view Sandras Blog here: http://thecreativeessence.blogspot.com.au/

And this is what Sandra created with the Inspiration Board for our March 123 Challenge:



And finally this is the Inspiration Board for our March 123 Challenge:



1 comment:

  1. Love your layout Sandra. Great take and so awesome to have you as the guest designer this month. xxx

    ReplyDelete