Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Our Next 123 Design Team Member is Wendy....

Please make welcome...

WENDY SMITH...


Hi! My name is Wendy Smith and I am really looking forward to being a part of the new 123 Challenge Design Team.
 
I live in Tasmania with my 2 boys, Charles and Angus, as well as my ever growing menagerie of Jazz, Max and Gyspy.
I have been scrapbooking for about 9 years now, and it all started with my need to create a memory for my children. I wanted to scrap a single page for each month in their first year of life…and that was all I had planned. Who would have thought it would have ballooned into such an obsession?? I have had some terrific opportunities in the scrapbooking world including teaching, and designing for sites and magazines.
 
I am currently on the Design Team for Anna’s Craft Cupboard and soon to be on Scrap the Boys, and now the new 123 Challenge blog.
 
I love the creative outlet Scrapbooking provides for me, and of course I love all the products, but most of all I love seeing the way scrapbooking makes me view the world just a little bit differently and makes me see my children in a different light.
 

1 comment: