Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

123 Challenge - May 2017 - Design Team Guest - Romy

Welcome back to our May 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Romy Veul....


Hi! My name is Romy Veul and I'm a 23-yearold avid scrapbooker and cardmaker from the Netherlands. I started scrapbooking over 10 years ago and haven't looked back ever since. I love documenting my memories, crafting with papers and being creative. My style could be best described as detailed, romantic and layered. I like working with lots of embellishments, while still trying to keep my photo as the main focus of my lay-out. You can find my creations on my blog www.scrapstuffandmore.blogspot.com. Thank you, Alicia, for the wonderful opportunity to guest design for 123 Challenges! It was an honour to make a lay-out as an example for this challenge. 

You can view Romy's Blog here: http://scrapstuffandmore.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the awesome layout that Romy has created with the Inspiration Board for our May 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our May 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our sponsors for May - Resin Rainbow, Regina Chandler and Scrapbook Fantasies.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment