Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

123 Challenge - April 2017 - Guest Designer - Barbara

Welcome back to our April 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Barbara....


Hello, my name is Barbara and I live in Berlin, the capital of Germany. Together with my husband we have three very active sons.
They give me that all I need for Scrapbooking. So much amazing Photos.
I started with scrapbooking after I became pregnant. I wanted to create some memories for my child. From this point on I am completely addict to it.
I have no particular style. It varies from day by day, it depends on how is my feeling.
Especially I love any kind of challenges. Sometimes I combine two challenges together. 
You can view Barbara's Blog here: http://scrap-my-day.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the beautiful layout that Barbara has created with the Inspiration Board for our April 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our April 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:



And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our sponsors for April - Scrapping Life, Regina Chandler and Scrapbook Fantasies.




 


Don't forget to include your Name and Country to be eligible for a prize or Guest Team spot!



No comments:

Post a Comment