Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

123 Challenge - January 2017 - Design Team Guest - Regina Chandler

Welcome back to our January 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Regina Chandler....


Hi,  I’m Regina and I live in fabulous Brissie. My 2 dogs are the real bosses of the house!
I’m a keen photographer, and lucky enough to have a Canon 600D SLR camera. We have 5 fabulous granddaughters, including a set of triplets, so I’m never short of subjects!  The girls love our ‘photo shoot’ days!  I believe a good layout must always start with a great photo.
 I love layers, textures and attention to detail. Lately I have had fun getting messy with mixed media layouts, and I’m always on the lookout for new products and techniques I can experiment with. What an exciting time it has been over the last few years watching scrapbooking change and evolve.  I enjoy encouraging others and sharing my experience and ideas.

 I am a regular contributor to many challenges and I have had several projects published in magazines. Luckily most days I get to create, it’s my happy place and part of my life now, as I’ve been scrapping for over 10 years. 
And this is the amazing layout that Regina has created with the Inspiration Board for our January 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our January 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our generous sponsor for January - Scrapbook Fantasies.


No comments:

Post a Comment