Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

123 Challenge - October 2016 - Guest Designer - Tanya Heritage

Welcome back to our October 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Tanya Heritage....


I live on the Gold Coast and I’m married to one very understanding husband who supports my scrapbooking obsession, we have two teenage children who are the reason I started scrapbooking.  One thing I do love about scrapbooking is the way we all evolve and our styles change with time and the products that become available. Last year I started taking part in monthly challenges. I love to see what other people create and how we all perceive the challenges. It has also been really nice to become social with so many other scrapbookers who also enter the challenges. Please feel free to stop by my blog and take a look. 
You can view Tanya's Blog here: http://tanyalovestoscrap.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the beautiful layout that Tanya has created with the Inspiration Board for our October 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our October 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our generous sponsors for October - Scrapping Life and Scrapbook Fantasies.




No comments:

Post a Comment