Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

123 Challenge - July 2016 - Guest Designer - Katie Howard

Welcome back to our July 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Katie Howard....


Hi, my name is Katie and I have been scrapping for about 10 years (give or take), although this year seems to be a little more on the take side as I have returned to study! Over the years I have been lucky enough to be a part of many wonderful creative teams and have made many friends this way. My style is probably considered graphic with embellishment clusters, although I do love to use some mixed media too, and I love to experiment with new product and techniques (which helps explain my one of everything stash!). I was excited and honoured to be asked to be a guest designer for 1,2,3 Challenge and had great fun creating my page for this months challenge.
You can view Katie's Blog here: http://katiehs-life.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the beautiful layout that Katie has created with the Inspiration Board for our July 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our July 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our generous sponsors for July - 2 Crafty, Funky Flairs StudioImaginarium Designs and Scrapbook Fantasies.






No comments:

Post a Comment