Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

123 Challenge February 2016 - Guest Design Team Member - Rachel Dutko

Welcome back to our February 2016 Challenge and our fabulously talented Guest Design Team Member - Rachel Dutko:


Hi! My name is Rachel and I live in Adelaide with my husband and our 2 young boys.
I first started scrapbooking about 10 years ago, but after a big break I rediscovered it with a life-changing passion about 2 years ago.
I love the fact that scrapbooking allows me to express my creativity and document my precious memories at the same time.
I really like using mixed media, texture, and learning new techniques. I think my style is fun, bright, and sometimes messy, 'boy' pages.
Thank you to 123 for having me!


And now for Rachel's interpretation of this months Inspiration Board:



And this is our February 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:



And our generous February sponsors are.....

Scrapping Life



Scrapbook Fantasies




No comments:

Post a Comment