Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

123 Challenge December 2015 - Guest Design Team Member - Kat Gray

Welcome back to our December 2015 Challenge and our fabulously talented Guest Design Team Member - Kat Gray:

 

"I'm a craftaholic who lives in Melbourne with my husband, three year old son and adopted greyhound. I've been scrapbooking for about 3 years but have been playing with paper (e.g. making handmade cards) for as long as I can remember. I also enjoy other crafts, such as sewing, quilting and glass tile mosaics and often like to incorporate elements of these into my papercraft. I love participating in various craft challenges because they inspire me to try new styles and techniques. I'm really thrilled to be the guest designer for December. Thanks for having me."

Be sure to visit Kat's Blog:  http://katscraft.tumblr.com/

And now for Kat's interpretation of this months Inspiration Board:


And this is our December 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And our generous December sponsors are.....

Scrapping Life


Scrapbook Fantasies


We also wanted to remind you about our Design Team Call:

1 comment: