Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

123 Challenge November 2015 - Guest Design Team Member - Lizzy Hill

Welcome back to our November 2015 Challenge and our fabulously talented Guest Design Team Member - Lizzy Hill:

 

"My name is Lizzy Hill. I come from the Central Coast, NSW, in Australia & I’m addicted to scrapbooking. Aren’t we all? But it’s a good addiction ‘cos it means you get to meet wonderful peeps, go in awesome challenges & sometimes get featured like today! 
 I started scrapping around 6 years ago. I tend to like strong colours and elements, but I’ll have a go at anything because most of all I love to challenge myself to do stuff I don’t normally do. 
I’ve been on a few teams & published in a few scrap mags, all of which I’ve enjoyed immensely. My blog is at http://www.lizzyhill12.blogspot.com.au & I tend to blog every couple of days, because I’m a bit of a ‘serial’ scrapper. Besides, I’ve 2 grown boys, 1 & ½ grand boys [one’s still cooking!] and a VERY extended family of ‘steps’ that provide me with plenty of scrappy ‘fodder’. 
My fave ‘stuff’ atm is flair, chippy [never thought I’d say that – but it’s SOOO versatile!], and those little metal clip shapes – like the doggy one on my page. Hope you enjoy doing this challenge. I LOOOOVED it…..thanks for having me here - & happy scrapping everyone!!!"

And now for Lizzy's interpretation of this months Inspiration Board:


And this is our November 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:

And our generous November sponsors are.....

2 Crafty


Scrapbook Fantasies


No comments:

Post a Comment