Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

123 Challenge August 2015 - Guest Design Team Member - Renee Iveson

Welcome back to our August 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Renee Iveson....


I just love to scrap. Through good and bad times scrapping has always been my escape and a joy. At the moment I enjoy using mixed media techniques and mediums in my creations. My favourite items being gesso (gesso fixes anything) and Sparkling H2o's. I find online challenges inspiring and a fantastic starting point for any layout. 
You can view Renee's Blog she shares with her friend Gilly here: http://nayandgilly.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the gorgeous layout that Renee has created with the Inspiration Board for our August 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our August 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And links to our generous August sponsors.....

Scrapping Life

Scrapbook Fantasies


No comments:

Post a Comment