Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

123 October 2014 Challenge - Guest Creative Team Member

Welcome back to our 123 Challenge for October and our fabulously talented Guest Creative Team Member Missy Whidden:


Hi there, scrappers!  My name is Missy Whidden, and I’m from Florida, USA.  I started scrapping about eight years ago.  My mother-in-law asked me to help her make a baby book for my husband just before our first daughter was born.  I was instantly hooked!  My style has really changed since using just stickers and deco scissors, although those were very cool back then!  I love incorporating mixed media into my scrapbook pages, especially watercolors.  I love working with die cuts and patterned paper.  Honestly, I’ve never met a scrappy supply I didn’t love.  I currently design for My Mind’s Eye, Chickaniddy Crafts, My Scraps & More and Creative Scrappers.  I love scrapping for the sake of documenting memories, but it’s also therapeutic for me.  The creative aspect of it just makes me so happy!  I love working with photos of my family and friends, and I hope my work somehow inspires others to create something awesome!  Thank so you so much to Alicia and 123 Challenge Blog for having me!

You view Missy's Blog here: http://littlenuggetcreations.blogspot.com.au/

And this is what Missy created with our 123 Challenge Inspiration Board for October:





And now for our generous sponsors for October:




We will see you back here soon with for some extra inspiration from our Guest Creative Team Members!
Please check our rules (here) for an opportunity to win a Guest Creative Team spot, ensure you link to your actual Blog post (or Image Gallery page), and include your Name and Country - i.e. Alicia Redshaw (Australia).

No comments:

Post a Comment