Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Welcome Chantalle McDaniel to the 123 Team...

Please make welcome Chantalle McDaniel...


 
Hi there, I am Chantalle and I am so very excited to be part of this awesome DT!

I discovered the enthralling world of Scrapbooking fairly recently, and with the help of my two little monkeys (who provide me with endless inspiration), I'm loving every minute! Currently blessed to be working alongside some fabulous people at Sassy Scrappers, Once Upon a Sketch and Kraft it Up!, I'm looking forward to some amazing challenge interpretations over the coming months!

Chantalle's Blog: http://copasetique.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you here Chantalle, and looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Chantalle, looking forward to seeing your layouts for 123! Just subscribed to your blog; LOVE your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete